WHAT'S HAPPENING AT MERSON CHURCH
August 16-20 Evangelism Camp at Camp Kaskitowa
Evangelism Camp at Camp Kaskitowa! Learning how to share Christ with practical experience! This camp is designed for teens age 16-19, however, if you are not quite in that group and are interested, call us. We need leaders too! Register at: campk.net Cost $100
Thursday, August 18th 7:00pm
Missions Committee Meeting
Labor Day Campout – EVERYone is Invited!
When: Fri. September 2nd (Camp opens at 2pm) through Mon. September 5th (Camp closes at 1pm)
Where: Camp Kidwell (Eagle Lake)
Who: Everyone is invited (campers under 18 must have a responsible adult present)
Cost: $15/night/family or $2/day/person (Please give the money to Pastor Carson or Tad Rogers when you arrive at camp!)
We LOVE new overnight and day campers!! Come join us!!
Scheduled Activities for Labor Day Campout
- • Breakfast for golfers – Location TBD, Time TBD am
- • Golfing – Location & Price TBD, Time TBD am
- • Note: See Pastor Carson if interested in golfing!
- • Check-In/Set-Up – 4:00pm-6:00pm
- • SWAT “Lock-Out” – 9:30pm-11:30pm
- • Devotions – 10:00am
- • Free Time/Fellowship/Swimming/Games
- • Volleyball and Cornhole
- • BBQ Chicken dinner – 6:00pm (Bring your own side dishes, dessert, drinks and table service and a $2/person or $8/family donation towards the chicken!)
- • Regular services at Merson Church – 9:45am/10:45am
- • Baptism (See Pastor Carson if interested.) – 4:00pm
- • Evening service at Camp – 6:00pm-7:00pm
- • Ice Cream Social (following evening service) Ladies, please bring brownies!!
- • Bonfire Fellowship (No Song Service) following Ice cream Social
- • Breakfast – 8:30am
- • Devotions – 10:00am
- • Camp Clean-up – 10:30am-1:00pm
- • Please see Pastor Carson or Tad Rogers if you have any questions, are planning to campout or want to reserve a cabin!!
- • No pets please and wear modest swimsuits.
- • Come expecting a great time and enjoy the fellowship!!
Friday, September 9th thru Saturday, September, 17th
Fair Ministry down at the Allegan County Fair! Sign up in the foyer.
Wednesday, September 14th
50+ Ladies Day at the Allegan County Fair!
In place of the evening service, Lori Antkoviak will be leading a Stewards of Children seminar. The seminar is designed to help us see the signs of child abuse in the kids we minister to.
Wednesday, October 12th
50+ trip to the Studebaker Museum and Tippy Canoe House – looks like the Munster house.
Saturday, October 15th – Wednesday, October 19th
Missions Conference 2022! Main Speaker: Dr. Kent Ramler
S.W.A.T. – STUDENTS WITH A TESTIMONY
S.W.A.T. is for grades 7th-12th! Wednesdays at 6:30-8:00pm!